There are many ways to recover photos that are deleted from a mobile phone. One of the most convenient ways is almost ensuring that the photos on a mobile phone are always backed up either in drop box, google or even on cloud platforms like Facebook and Gmail. In some cases, people forget to back up the photos and this makes it hard for them to recover after they have been deleted from the phone. This article outlines the steps taken in recovering permanent deleted photos from a smartphone.
The following procedure assists a lot in the recovering of permanently deleted photos from a mobile phone.
- First, download the android recovery software.
- Connect the mobile phone to the PC via the usb cable. Ensure that usb debugging is enabled on the phone and wait for the device to connect.
- After the device is connected, Android recovery software will display all the data types that it supports. Select all the data types that you want to recover.
- In some cases, mostly when the device is rooted, two options pop up i.e. scan for all files and scan deleted files. In such a case, scanning all the files will be the most effective choice to select although it takes longer time as compared to scan deleted files.
- Then click on next. This scans the device to rescue lost data. Give it time to scan until it is finished. This will take few minutes
- After the scanning, a preview option is displayed where one can check which data to recover. Select all the data to be recovered and then click on recover to save all lost data to your PC
Note that although it is possible to recover deleted photos on your android handset, it is recommended that you ensure that at least you backup every important data in the smartphone so as to ensure that the you are always having the data whenever you need it. The online backup is important also fo r remote accessing of the data. The above steps are very vital when it comes to the recovering of already lost data from a smart phone. The procedure however only works with the android phone