How to recover deleted data files, data, and information from a mobile/smartphone, tablets, and laptops.
Frequently people get a chance to get accidentally deleted files restored back to their windows PCs. This is because it comes with a recycle bin on the desktop that will assist in this process. Recovery of data files on laptops is easy as most laptops use windows that come with the recycle bin. In case the deleted files are permanently deleted and have bypassed the recycle bin, then there is the need to employ software to assist in the recovery.
On the other hand, in mobile phones and tablets that use android, data files recovery is difficult as they do not have the recycle bins. Recovery of data files in these devices can be done by the use of android data recovery tools. This feature of restoring already deleted files from a device is important for recovering files that are deleted accidentally. This is the reason this article aims at outlining the steps taken in recovering data files on smartphones, tablets and laptops emphasizing on the android devices.
First and foremost, the android data recovery tools have to be used with a PC and the recovery process done via USB debugging. The most common android data recovery tools that have proven to work well are:
- EaseUS MobiSaver for android
- 7-Data android recovery tool 1.0
- Data recovery for android
EaseUS MobiServer for android
The following are the steps that are followed in recovering android device data using EaseUS MobiServer for android:
- Install the EaseUS MobiServer for android and run it and make sure that the android device is rooted.
- Connect the device to a computer using a USB cable then click the `Start` button. This allows the software to recognise and connect the device.
- Scan the android device to find all the lost and existing data. This is even made easy as it is possible to specify which file you want to be recovered by choosing a specific file type.
- After the scanning, click on `only display only deleted files`. Preview all the deleted recoverable files and then click on recover button. This gets all the selected files back ones.
7-Data android recovery tool 1.0
The following are the steps that are followed in recovering android device data using 7-Data android recovery tool 1.0:
- Install the software
- Connect the android device to the PC via a USB cable
- Chose which memory to scan for recoverable file that is either internal or external
- Preview the files to be recovered. A search can be used to get to specific files.
- Click save and select the directory to save the recovered data. Then move to the directory and save the data in the mobile phone.
Data recovery for android
This s also a very reliable software when it comes to recovering data on the android devices. The following are the steps that are followed in recovering android device data using Data recovery for android
- Connect the android device to the computer via USB.
- Enable USB debugging and wait for the android device to be detected
- Begin data analysis by clicking on `Start`
- Choose the files to be restored and then click on `recover`
This recovers all the selected data.
Using the above three software, it is easy to successfully recover the android lost data files.
Laptop recovery of permanently deleted data files
Also if a tablet or any PC has permanently deleted files, that means that the files are also not in the recycle bin, It is possible to still recover the files using RePicyid Free Photo recovery software. The following steps will be useful in this case.
- Run the RePicyid and then choose `All file types` and then click on the location where the files existed
- Click on advanced settings and then check the file format and then scan for all the files. This may take a few minutes.
- Preview the scanned files and select the ones that are needed, then save the selected files to another folder.
The above processes offer the best and easy data files recovery methods on the devices we use in our daily lives.